Tuesday, November 20, 2007

Back From Bangkok

Have just been for a day trip to Bangkok. Arrived at 7am on Monday morning, had a meeting and flew back the same evening. Saw the road from the hotel to the airport but not a lot more. Temperature was a chilly 32 degress and it was very humid but spent most of my time in air-conditioned buildings and cars.

Managed to eat some really nice Thai food, but got very confused about whether I should be eat eating breakfast, lunch or dinner. Decided to eat whenever food was put in front of me.

Flights were fine in the comfy Thai Air business class and managed to get a bit of kip. Entertainment choice was pretty poor and watched bits of Harry Potter, Hairspray and some BBC repeats.

Nice to be back in chilly, rainy Tooting. I hate to think what my carbon footprint is.

3 comments:

Rob said...

Hey Tomny
Surely there's no future in this sort of thing?

Rob said...

When I say, Tomny, I mean, Tony, of course...

Tony said...

I agree Rob. Hopefully this is a one off!