Sunday, March 04, 2007


Off to New York

Have just checked the weather forecast and its going to be really cold in New York. This will be the third consecutive trip where I'll witness snow and sub-zero temperatures. Still, going to New York will be very exciting and I'll try and do some shopping if I can. The classes I'll be running will take place at an ad agency on Madison Avenue which all sounds very swish.

Managed to squeeze in a few laps of Richmond Park on the bike this morning before it started raining. I then dropped Mae off at Streatham Ice Rink for a party. It was packed, which makes you wander why there aren't more ice rinks around.


Need to get an early night and get ready for my Virgin Atlantic limo to pick me up tomorrow morning. Mustn't forget my bobble hat.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Hey youve used this picture before, Nov 28 to be precise. What the hells going on buddy.(to be read in New Yoik accent).Nick

Tony said...

yes well spotted - getting lazy. Will dig out some new ones!