Thursday, February 15, 2007

Milano - Short But Sweet

Despite my anxieties, the trip to Milan was really enjoyable. Although there were 30 in the class they were all chatty and friendly. We had pasta for lunch which was delicious. I don't know why, but pasta always tastes better in Italy. And it was lovely and warm. Nice enough to sit outside.

Malpensa airport was plastered with huge billboards of Furla, Roberto Cavalli, D & G, Prada, Armani, etc and there lots of expensive shops in Duty Free. I guess its to be expected from the fashion capital of the world.



However, only things I bought were a huge chunk of parmesan cheese and some nice balsamic vinegar.

3 comments:

Silvana said...

What did you get me?

Anonymous said...

And me?? Surely it was that Gucci bag in the picture

Tony said...

Sorry...I only had hand luggage and couldn't carry anything else. Off to New York in March, so may do a bit more shopping