Wednesday, September 26, 2007

Central Park

Just back from a really lovely early morning run around Central Park. Even at 7am it was really hot and humid. There were hundreds of people running, cycling and walking dogs. All ages. All shapes and sizes. Most of them overtook me.

On the way back I saw dozens of policemen on a street corner. They were holding sheets of paper so I imagine that they were extras in a film that is being shot today. I wonder if they have a spare uniform? Maybe I can ask to join in.

Have got one last workshop today, tonight I'll fly straight to Dublin for another meeting and finally, finally I'll be back to Tooting. I love New York, but am so looking forward to getting back home.

2 comments:

Rob said...

Good for you going for a run while you're away. I am taking my trainers (sigh) on holiday. x

Tony said...

Go for it Rob - you know it makes sense!