Saturday, September 22, 2007

Back Home

Have been away most of the week with little access to the Internet. I can't believe I missed all the news about Morinho and Chelsea. What a shock. Apparently Arsenal were amazing in Europe and have got a very tough game v Derby today. Am really looking forward to the trip to the Emirates and as with all football fans am filled with false optimism. Now that Derby have their first win under the belt I'm sure we're in with a shout. We shall see!

From Wednesday onwards, I was in Italy looking to buy some property. Am doing my best to live out my dream of owning a famhouse in Tuscany or Umbria. Really enjoyed it and am very excited. Watch this space for news...

3 comments:

James Franco said...

Buy a place in Torre Del Lago, I am sure it would get plenty of use.

Anonymous said...

Make sure you have a nice bedroom waiting for me (nobody else in my family - just me - I would enjoy the peace)

Tony said...

Wherever we get one it will be well used by the extended Franco family just like the Villa was - with or without the kids!