Monday, April 28, 2008

Barcelona!

Always reminds me of this Freddie Mercury song whenever I hear it. Have been here since Sunday afternoon to get ready for a workshop and meet a client. Managed to miss the Clapham 10K run and cancelled Sunday lunch with friends. Not great.

There are compensations though. Am staying in a very modern 5 star hotel on the outskirts. There are remote controlled curtains in my room and a very fancy shower with all kinds of jets.

As ever, not looked around the city. Partly due to lack of time, but mostly because I'm not very good at being a solo tourist, particularly in the evenings. Much more fun listening to Radio 4 on my laptop and following the Derby game on the BBC. Arsenal eventually scored 6. My sister Angela had texted me to say it was 7. Not so bad after all.

No comments: