Sunday, April 20, 2008

Back from Italy

Just back from a week's holiday in Tuscany where, as ever, we had some fantastic food. Best restaurant we visited was called The Fiorentina in the town of Sansepolcro. Definitely worth going to if you're in the area.

On the last day we decided to visit the lovely Adriatic coastal town of Cesenatico, birthplace of the great cyclist Marco Pantani who is a local hero. The surrounding beach looked really nice, but will no doubt be packed with umbrellas during the summer. Had probably the best spaghetti alla vongole I've ever had in my life. Worth re-visiting for this reason alone

2 comments:

James Franco said...

Did my first ever 10k yesterday.
Can hardly move today.
I finished 2589 out of 2598, and was overtaken by a man with a hump and a bloke pushing a trolley.

Finished it though.

Tony said...

well done to you! I remember being overtaken by a camel a couple of months ago. Hope you do some more. I've got another on Sunday.