Friday, January 25, 2008

Teenage Fanclub Gig

Despite a 3 hour delay in Helsinki due to the snow, I just managed to get back in London to see Teenage Fanclub play at KOKO, which I always remembered as Camden Palace. My friend who got me the ticket has seen 'The Fannies' at least 6 times, but for me it was a first. (He's also a big fan of The Jesus and Mary Chain, by the way)

Anyway, really enjoyed it. It's so good to see live music - one of my New Year resolutions. They were excellent. Great vocals with lots of uplifting tunes and jangly guitars designed to put you in a good mood. Perfect end to a frustrating day.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

And given 5*'s by the Guardian!
Hope legs are ok, next running event on the 2nd March? http://www.stragglers.org/

Tony said...

Feeling fine thanks. Are you OK. Am in Italy that weekend. Can do the week before or after. Will call!