Wednesday, January 02, 2008

Extras

The most enjoyable bit of telly I saw over Christmas was Extras. The previews weren't that postive, especially when it was being compared to the last ever episode of the Office. However, I thought it was fantastic and in its own way just as good. Very funny, thought provoking, sad, great acting.

I particularly enjoyed the cameos from the famous people, epecially George Michael as well as the Carphone Warehouse scenes. After the Office and Extras, what else will Ricky Gervais do next? Anything he wants, I guess. The world's at his feet. He was at the same university as me when I was there. Never knew him.

1 comment:

James Franco said...

It was by far the best thing on TV over Christmas.
Ashley Jensen was very good, as was Steve Merchant.
Have both series of this on DVD, and still watch them regularly.