Sunday, June 17, 2007

Getting Old

There are lots of signs that age is catching up on me.

1. I go to more 50th birthday parties than 40ths. Went to one last week and have got another one at the end of June. Am more interested in the food than the booze.

2. I stole the 'Daily Telegraph' from the BA lounge last week and read it on a flight. I found that there were lots of really interesting articles in it.

3. I learnt to play Bridge this weekend.

4. After a couple of days of dry weather I start worrying about my allotment.

4 comments:

Rob said...

I can hear your knees creaking from here...

Tony said...

I know Rob. It just creeps up you, Am doing my best to fight back!

Anonymous said...

I can understand your interest in the things on your list but Bridge.... come on now! Get a grip!

Tony said...

I have to say - I did quite enjoy Bridge. Not sure I could ever become a fanatic as its quite complex, but I could get into it one day..