Tuesday, June 19, 2007

Day 2 Germany

Beautiful day in Germany and the session went well. 3 more sessions to go. Bit of a Groundhog day thing going on. People, as ever, very friendly and relaxed. Managed to go for a run but spoilt it by a beer and some pasta from room service. Germans don't do nice pasta. I think they use tarragon and dill a bit too liberally. However their pizza's pretty good and you can't fault their beer.

Just dropped my phone and the screen won't light up. I can still use it to make and receive but can't read any texts or use my diary. What a pain. Have only just got my laptop repaired and now this! Will need to get a new one.

4 comments:

James Franco said...

Speak to me before you get a phone, I sell them and might be able to sort something out.
I can get them at cost price usually.

Tony said...

Thanks James! Have got a Nokia E61 but could do with some advice on best one to get. Will call when I'm back in UK.

Anonymous said...

I think I need a new phone and would value your advice everyone laughs at mine and tells me how rubbish it is. I think I need to move to a contract from pay as you go

James Franco said...

Give me a call, you can get my number from my mum and dad.
Moving to a contract can be a minefield, unless you know what you are talking about.
Luckily, I have been selling mobiles for nearly 10 years, so you would hope that I do.