Friday, February 13, 2009

In Klosters

This is the first time we've ever been on a family skiing holiday, thanks to the generosity of our friends Sally and Roger who have lent us their apartment in Klosters. This really is a pretty place and apparently the skiing is amazing. Its just a shame I can't ski. It's snowing at the moment so conditions are really good. Behind us there are some nursery slopes where kids go whizzing by. I imagine I'll be spending quite a lot of time on them too. Think I'll have a crack at snowboarding. Must book some lessons.

Not seen Prince Charles yet, but will keep my eyes open. If I see him. you'll be the first to hear.

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Hey Tony, hope you are enjoying the winter wonderland! Get on a board, life's better moving along sideways :-) Shame you're not there longer, I'm going just down the road to Davos next weekend. Speak soon

James Franco said...

I would definitely agree with the "snowboarding is easier" crew.

Enjoy it whatever you decide to do.

Tony said...

Am going to have a skiboarding lesson tomorrow, so will see how I get on. Its fab here. So much snow. Kids loving it. Shame we're not around at the same time, Tom. You could have taught me a few of your fancy moves!