Monday, July 07, 2008

The Asics British 10K Run

Yesterday, along with 25 000 other people I took part in the British 10K run around central London. It was a sort of mini version of the London Marathon with the famous landmarks, cheering crowds, and stirring music to keep you going.

I've not been running for the past couple of weeks due to mad work pressures so I wasn't really ready for it. Managed to finish OK, but didn't feel great and my time was rubbish. Still, a nice day out with family and friends and great to back running again.

2 comments:

ynot said...

Your trainer goes off for a weekend bike ride and you go to pot!! More Surrey pounding required got to beat the 60mins! T

Tony said...

Yes, you're right. I've gone backwards. Back in the UK now for a decent chunk of time so must get running again. Plus keen for a tennis match. I'll be Nadal, you can be Federer.