Friday, May 02, 2008

I Hope You Voted

I find voting a very emotional process. Going to the Polling Station, marking your cross, putting it in ballot box. I think to myself, 'this could make the difference',

It reminds me of how hard people fought to get the right to vote and how lucky we are to live in a country were free and fair votes are the norm. Just looked at the BBC at so far, looks like Labour are in big trouble. Gordon's really up against it now. What about Ken? We'll know tonight apparently. How exciting.

2 comments:

Rezina said...

I can't believe Boris is mayor. There's nothing else for it. I'm just going to have to go around and find out who voted for him and then duff them up. Honestly. Just because we have universal suffrage doesn't mean we have the god given right to abuse it!
(loud emphatic sigh)

Anonymous said...

I voted for Ken only because of the shameful anti Ken coverage in rags like the Evening Standard.

I don't think Boris is an idiot and part of me welcomes a change. Lets see what he can do.

Brown is finished. its only a question of how long it takes. Do the party oust him and try another candidate or wait for the election and suffer a meltdown.

That said, a week is a long time etc....