Tuesday, October 30, 2007

I'm in Paris

And just to prove it, here's a picture I took tonight of the Arc de Triomphe. Was a trip down memory lane for me as I went to see the road I used to live in 1991 - rue Brey - just near here.

I've not been back since I left to returned to London and it hasn't changed much. Ate at my old local restaurant and the food was still great.

I always remembered that French advertising used to consist of a naked woman holding the product as seductively as possible. Even today, when Orangina decide to feature cartoon animals, they try to make them as sexy as possible.

2 comments:

James Franco said...

Paris is one of my favourite cities.
We went there for the first time in January, and absolutely loved the place.
We stayed near the Louvre, on the Avenue de l'opera, and did all the tourist bits.
We would love to go back and spend more time there. We only just touched the surface on our last trip.

Tony said...

Yes - I love Paris too. Lived there for 2 years and got to know it well. Will be going back a couple of times in November.

Will have to go to Disneyland soon. The girls are desperate to go.